Integrate your eCommerce store with your TRUXCARGO account and process all orders from one single platform. Sync the inventory and catalog from your website to receive all incoming orders into the panel.
As per the business needs depending upon the scale and automation which one wants to achieve, classification among APIs are being done,i.e. Must To Have and Can Have
API to check whether the pincode for delivery address is serviceable or not.
Pickup location are required to be created from where pickup has to be done. One time pickup location can also be created through Warehouse creation API.
The soft data of the shipment needs to be pushed to Truxcargo system via Order Creation API. While manifesting the order, waybill can be given in response.
The packing slip api provides all information required to be on the shipment packing slip and a client can design it as per the requirement.
Once the order has been created, pickup request to pick the shipment will be done through this API.
Order created in the system can be tracked via tracking API. Waybill will be the required input for this API.
You can use cancellation API, but you have to make sure that the order is in right state in order to be cancelled.
1. Understand the REST URL call whether one is GET or POST
2. In every POST URL, authorization key needs to be passed which is (api-key) i.e., if API Key is 787yguhbhb7755667.
3. Complete testing should be done before moving into production
4. All production REST URLs are similar to TEST URL
5. For all operational queries,drop mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. For all technical queries, drop mail to email@example.com