Full Truck Load
Full truckload, or FTL, is a shipping mode where one truck is responsible for a single shipment from one point to another. In an FTL shipment, the truck travels from point A to point B, making the transit times faster, but also a more expensive mode. Full Truckload (FTL) freight logistics help you move high-volume and high-capacity orders faster. This service is suitable for a business requiring a full truck across long distances.
With Full Truck Load, you can
Ship large items effortlessly
Leverage our network of experienced delivery partners
Ensure that your shipment is pilferage-proof at all touchpoints
Deliver your shipments faster
What are some advantages of shipping Full Truckload?
- Most efficient mode of transportation for large shipments
- Most cost effective mode for shipments over a certain size
- Less size and weight restrictions
- Faster transit times than consolidated or less-than-truckload shipments
- Direct move from origin to destination
- Less handling and less likely to be lost or damaged as it stays with one truck driver/handler